Sunday, January 31, 2010

Picks from the Civic Center Library

I LOVE going to the public library! When I am in a library or a bookstore, I feel like a kid in a candy shop!
This is what my nightstand looks like after my latest trip to the public library...
These are the books that I picked up:
Parties and Potions by Sarah Mlynowski
Billy Bones: The Road to Nevermore by Christopher Lincoln
Into the Woods by Lyn Gardner
From Charlie's Point of View: A Mystery by Richard Scrimger
The Pig Scrolls by Gryllus the Pig by Paul Shipton
Sixth-Grade Glommers, Norks, and Me by Lisa Papademertiou
Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter
The Candy Shop War by Brandon Mull

I can't wait to read these!  I don't have any of them (except Sixth-Grade glommers, norks, and me) in the Tonalea library....yet.  I plan to order these titles with my next order.  Unfortunately, that might not be until next year. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment